A lovely and very quiet apartment, measuring about 1000 square feet, with pleasant decor, on the Italian 3rd floor (4th floor for USA). It and offers all comforts of a modern flat.
It has ancient wooden beamed ceilings, "cotto" floors and stone arches (in the master bedroom) dating from the Middle Age.
It consists of a hall, an open space with living-dining and kitchen area, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, two full bathrooms. It is fully equipped, including towels and linen.
Double paned windows.
Click here to view HOUSE PLAN
|Air conditioning||Fridge||Toaster||Independent heating|
|Electric oven||Microwave||Dish washer||Safety box|
|Internet Wireless||Bed linens||Towels||Iron + Ironing board|
|Hair dryer||Washing machine||Electric cooking hob||Safety box|
|Elevator||TV + satellite||Dryer|
- Living: comfortable pull-out double sofa bed, two easy chairs, two coffee tables and an old wooden chest of drawers, a mirrow, a dining table (seating for 6 people); two windows overlooking Via dei Giubbonari, with view on the ancient bell tower of the Palazzo del Monte di Pietà.
Well equipped Kitchenette.
- Both bedrooms, being in the back of apartment, are entirely quiet facing an inner courtyard.
- Master Bedroom: with a queen size bed and a chest of drawers. It has an en-suite bathroom with bath tub (hand held and wall attached shower) and two windows.
- Bedroom B: with two twin beds.
- In the Second Bathroom are situated the washing machine and the dryer. There is a large shower box and a large window, towel warmer and wall hair dryer.
- Hall with a large wooden wardrobe (luggage storage included).
Request a Quotation